Zone 69 West Creek Canyon Estates
Zone 69 - West Creek Canyon Estates
The first areas visible in this zone are the partially landscaped slopes facing Copper Hill Drive which continue northward up and around the elementary school and then along West Hills Drive which circles up and then back down to Copper Hill Drive.
Eventually, this LMD maintained area will encompass 50 acres of landscaped slopes and parkways.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Horticultural care
- Irrigation maintenance and repair
- Pest control
- $395.13 per residential Equivalent Benefit Unit (EBU) and $425.87 per commercial EBU
- 720 residential parcels and 4 commercial parcels
- 873 residential EBUs and 7.44 commercial EBUs
- Variations in benefit exist between parcels within this Zone and a more appropriate allocation of benefit is based on EBU rather than a per parcel method of apportionment. The cost to be assessed on each parcel is determined by dividing the total amount to be assessed by the number of assessable parcels within the Zone and subsequently multiplied by the individually assigned EBUs. The following are the EBU equivalents for various property types:
- Single Family=1 EBU/unit, Apartment=0.7 EBU/unit, Condominium=0.8 EBU/unit, Commercial=1 EBU/gross acre