Each month during the active legislative session, the Task Force compiles a list of legislative proposals (Bills) that may impact residents, businesses, and local governments relating to solid waste management in Los Angeles County. Below are the five most recent legislative updates, which highlight bills of interest and note which Bills the Task Force supports, opposes, or is currently tracking.
- 05/09/13 - Legislative Table (PDF, 128KB)
- 04/18/13 - Legislative Table (PDF, 128KB)
- 03/21/13 - Legislative Table (PDF, 99KB)
- 02/14/13 - Legislative Table (PDF, 39KB)
- 09/13/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 135KB)
- 08/09/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 135KB)
- 07/12/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 134KB)
- 06/21/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 195KB)
- 05/17/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 195KB)
- 04/12/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 146KB)
- 03/15/12 - Legislative Table (PDF, 146KB)
A record of letters sent regarding legislation can be found on the Task Force's Correspondence page.
To sign up for notifications of our legislative table, click here and check the box next to "Task Force Legislative Update" under the Newsletters section. You will then be sent an e-mail confirming whether you'd like to sign up for our newsletter. Once we receive your confirmation, an e-mail notification will be sent to you every time a new legislative table has been posted.
If you would like to learn more about the Los Angeles County Integrated Waste Management Task Force, please come to one of our meetings or send us an e-mail.
*Acrobat Reader is needed to view these publications.