Thank you to all attendees, speakers, moderators, and sponsors for making this conference a success!
To view presentation and related material from the conference, click on the links in the agenda below.
Los Angeles County Department of Public Works presents:
2016 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
July 29, 2016 / 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
900 S. Fremont Avenue, Alhambra, CA / Conference Rooms A-C
About the Southern California Conversion Technology Conference
Despite the significant benefits of conversion technologies, their development has been slow in California due to a number of challenges including a lack of financial incentives, uncertain legislative and regulatory framework, and misconceptions regarding conversion technologies. The goal of this conference is to educate attendees on how we can overcome these challenges.
Conference agenda will include:
Thank You to our sponsors:
- Presentations from State Senator Ricardo Lara and Assemblymember Mike Gatto
- Discussion on successful implementation and best practices of conversion technologies throughout the world
- Presentations on the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions with the integrated use of conversion technologies
- How to incorporate conversion technologies into sustainability initiatives
- Information about California projects, permitting, and legislation