Here's what teachers and principals who have seen the Rock the Planet You Can Change The World Tour have to say about it!
"I honestly believe this was one of the best presentations my students have been a part of. They enjoyed the presentation while learning new concepts and vocabulary."
- Teacher, Miramonte Elementary, Los Angeles
"Excellent, enthusiastic assembly! The way that recycling was presented is something that my students will remember. Thank you!"
- Principal, Garden Grove Elementary, Reseda
"Terrific presentation! Students were energized and participated fully. They left the cafeteria doing The Four R's moves!"
- Principal, Bella Vista Elementary, Monterey Park
"We loved it! The students, teachers, parents and staff all positively commented on the fun, energetic and informative presentation. The actors were fantastic! Thank you!"
- Coordinator, Rio Vista Elementary, Canyon Country
"The video, singing, dancing and hand gestures to teach vocabulary were all great, interactive ways to keep students engaged. Presenters were awesome!"
- Coordinator, Primary Academy for Success, Panorama City
"Teachers very much appreciated the presentation which had students engaged throughout the assembly. Thank you so much!"
- Coordinator, Carson Street Elementary, Carson
"Well-produced video with captivating music. Enthusiastic presenters connected with audience. Totally enjoyable, educational experience."
- Principal, Chapman Elementary, Gardena
"This was a very high-energy and inspirational presentation."
- Principal, Ben Lomond Elementary, Covina
"Outstanding program simple but effective messages. Program was engaging and interactive. The students learned a lot and had fun the whole time!"
- Coordinator, Open Charter Magnet, Westchester
"This was such a wonderful experience for our students. Extremely entertaining and interactive. Awesome presenters. Thank you!"
- Coordinator, Elysian Heights Elementary, Los Angeles
"This is one of the most anxiously anticipated assemblies of the year! Thanks for being 'self-contained'."
- Coordinator, Kingsley Elementary, Pomona
"Engaging, motivating and very informative assemblies. Students were able to see landfills, learn to Rethink, Reuse, Recycle and Reduce. Thank you for investing in the next generation and educating them!"
- Principal, Trinity Street Elementary, Los Angeles
"Excellent assembly! Great use of music and movement. This is a very important message for our students to hear."
- Principal, Washington Elementary, San Gabriel
"Very professional, punctual, organized and personable. Kids loved the performance! Thank you! You Rock the Planet!"
- Coordinator, Wisdom Elementary, Los Angeles
"Great presentation. The students learned so much about protecting the environment as well as academic vocabulary. Presenters were full of energy."
- Assistant Principal, Esperanza Elementary, Los Angeles
"The enthusiasm of the presenters was awesome! The students could really connect to the concepts that were presented because of the fun way they were taught!"
- Vice Principal, St. Vincent Elementary, Los Angeles
"The performers did an amazing job! The students were engaged and understood the message. They are already talking about what they plan to do."
- Principal, Resurrection School, Los Angeles