Survivors can call the phone numbers below and checkout the Laptop & Hotspot Loan kits
for 3 weeks, and can renew up to 3 times if there are no holds. The participating
libraries in the Antelope Valley, in order of proximity to the affected areas are:
- Quartz Hill Library — 5040 W Avenue M-2, Quartz Hill, CA 93536 — 661.943.2454
- Littlerock Library – 35119 80th St East, Littlerock, CA 93543 —
- Lake Los Angeles Library – 16921 E Avenue O, Suite A, Palmdale, CA 93591 — 661.264.0593
- Acton Agua Dulce Library – 33792 Crown Valley Road, Acton, CA 93510 — 661.269.7101
- Lancaster Library – 601 W Lancaster Blvd, Lancaster, CA 93534 — 661.948.5029
Southern California Edison electrical service requirements can be found here: https://www.sce.com/regulatory/distribution-manuals/electrical-service-requirements.
For additional information, please contact Edison Service Planner, Taylor Ruize at email@example.com or (661) 945-7440.
Package and Customer Information Sheet