Doing Business with the County Airports
Prior to doing business with the Department of Public Works, you must first
register your business in the Los Angeles County's Vendor Registration
system. The process is quick, easy and beneficial to both the County and
the business community. The system alerts the County about the products and
services that your business offers and, for your benefit, registering as a
County vendor offers you the following:
- Online access to County bid opportunities.
- Automatic Email notification of solicitations for products and services that you select to receive.
- Placement on Bid Lists generated by County Departments looking for prospective vendors.
- Visibility to all County Procurement Officers.
- Opportunity to qualify and enroll in the Local Small Business Enterprise Preference Program.
- To register as a vendor visit the Vendor Registration website.
- To view current bids and solicitations for the Department of Public Works visit the Open Bids & Solicitations website and click on the "List by Department" link on the left hand menu. Select "Public Works" from the drop-down list and click the "Select Department" Button to view the list of Bids for Public Works.
- To see a listing of current projects underway and recently completed projects at the County-owned airports visit the Aviation Division Projects website.