- Your Water
- Customer Service
- Forms & Reports
News & Events
- Antelope Valley Free Landscape Workshops 2013
- Brownie Troop 652 Earns Water Conservation Patch - March 26, 2013
- Prepare your water pipes for winter
- District 29 Free Landscape Irrigation Efficiency Program
- District 29 Free Commercial Restroom Retrofit Program
- District 36 Free Residential Landscape Program
Antelope Valley Water Partners and Antelope Valley College proudly presents the 2013 series of free landscape workshops. Learn about plant selection, landscape designs, irrigation, and landscape tips. Workshops will be held at the Antelope Valley College, Room TE3 from 9 am – noon. See you there!
Winter may bring extremely cold and possibly freezing weather. Just as you would like to protect yourself from the cold weather, remember your water pipes need to be protected too. Prevent your pipes from freezing by taking a few simple precautions.
Call (888) 987-9473 to schedule your free landscape survey.
Call (800) 597-2835
Call (877) 242-2262 for a free weather based irrigation controller and water use check up.