- Your Water
- Customer Service
- Forms & Reports
Los Angeles County Waterworks Districts (LACWD) is offering rebates to customers on a variety of water-saving devices.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the program and limited funding availability, we are no longer accepting applications for water-saving device rebates. Applications received to date will be processed in the order they were received and are subject to funding availability.
We will begin accepting applications again for Rebate Program on July 1, 2016. Applications already received this year will be kept on file and will receive first priority next year or when additional funds are available.
Customers of Districts 29 and 80 must apply online through www.socalwatersmart.com
- High Efficiency Clothes Washers - $100
- Weather-Based Sprinkler Controllers - $255
- Rotary Sprinkler Nozzles - $4 each
- For Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional (CII) Rebate Programs, click here.
- For a free Weather Based Irrigation Controller through the Residential Landscape Program, click here.
- For Large Landscape and CII Rebate Programs, click here.
LACWD Water Conservation Rebate Program (626) 300-3313